Calling all Mighty Elves!
Here is our meeting schedule.
If you haven't attended a meeting yet, there are only 3 more left and it is mandatory to attend at least one meeting.
Also, if you haven't registered yet, there are only a few more spaces left to volunteer ON the big day so please contact Christine W at firstname.lastname@example.org
We still have need for:
- Secret Santas (contact email@example.com)
- Secret Santa Socks contents
- Home baked treats (cookies / bars)
- 3 cube vans for 2 days before Christmas until December 27th. (One until the 29th)
- Decorations / white lights / greens for the decorating party on the 24th - (8am - noon)
- Greenery plus for our centerpieces
- Tea lights / candles (100)
- Wrapping paper / tissue paper / festive / tape
- SECRET SANTA SOCK STUFFERS!
- 500 pairs of warm LONG socks (please no sports socks - we can't stuff them!)
- 500 chocolates (Roger's cream size)
- 500 bandaid pkgs. (Medi care - small first aid kit)
- 500 small instant coffee pkgs
- 500 mandarin oranges
- 500 small toothpastes and brushes and small floss
- 500 large Xmas tags and ribbon
- 500 elastics to close socks with
- 500 small note pads
- 500 small pens
- 250 sm. boxes tampons
- 500 black compact gloves
- 500 fold-able THIN BUT WATERPROOF rain capes. They fold into small packs.
- 500 Mints / small pkgs / Fisherman's friends / lozenges
- 1000 sandwich size Ziplock bags
- Other ideas for stocking stuffers? Let me know!
- Thursday, Nov 19 ~ 7:30 pm - 9pmMcD's UPSTAIRS
- Sunday, Nov 29 ~ 1:30PM - 3:30pm (ish)McD's UPSTAIRSMandatory Final Meeting:
- Sunday, Dec 13 ~ 1 PM - 3:30pm (ish)
- Location -TBA
* McDonald's (McD) - Cedar Hill Cross Rd @ Shelbourne **Upstairs *** Limited parking. If spots are full more parking is available at Shelbourne Plaza.